Communication Architects (ComArc)
noteworthy achievements & innovations.
Click here to see a summary of features & benefits
- For a Fortune 500 consumer electronics company, ComArc developed a new design
for their complex price schedule that reduced the page count from more than 60-pages
to three 11x17 spreadsheets resulting in improved readability, understandability, and a
per-issue production cost savings exceeding $50,000 for 10,000 sets published bi-monthly.
- For a nationwide 360-outlet retail chain (years before the advent of micro-computers
and the Internet), ComArc developed a payroll information gathering system that reduced
staff requirements from 7 overtime FTE's (full time equivalent staffing) each week to one
- For an international shipping firm, ComArc designed and developed a totally new-concept,
precedent-setting, proprietary computerized export documentation system that literally changed
the industry and resulted in enormous gains in accuracy, efficiency, clerical staff reductions,
and overall operational cost-effectiveness. That system continued to be in use,
virtually unchanged, for decades.
- For one of America's premier wood products companies, ComArc consolidated a 75-page
McKinsey & Company designed monthly management report into an attractive, easy-to-read,
seven-page presentation ... with no loss of information.
- For a major financial institution, ComArc designed and implemented a new collections
manual and procedures that reduced nearly a thousand pages of documentation to 17 concise,
easy-to-read and understand pages that were more comprehensive than the previous
three-volumes. The new, more clearly defined instructions permitted new hires to begin work
immediately without several days of orientation and training that had previously been required.
- For several years, ComArc published a professional journal for business users of emerging
For more information please email:
or call toll free 800-426-0426
Copyright © 1973-2011 Communication Architects 85216-7777